This post is also available in: French
Start number and dotation
Please come personally to the race office for registration as soon as possible after arriving in Aix en Provence. The race office is located in the Expo Village.
You need to come personally to register for the race!
Please bring along:
- a valid photo identification
- your valid triathlon licence
- if you do not have a licence, you will apply for the FFTRI One-Day-License. Therefore please also bring the medical certificate and 60€ algong
Registration opening hours
friday september 20th | 10:00am – 07:00pm
saturday september 21st | 9:00am – 02:00pm
* no registration on Sunday *
Make sure you know your start number before coming to registration stand. Proceed to the responsible counter organized according to start numbers.
You will have to check and confirm your data before you will receive your starter package and your athlete’s band.
Please note that for the team ranking it is very important that all members of one team must have spelled the team name in the same way!
The starter package includes
- 1 athlete’s wristband with your start number
- 2 start numbers and 8 safety pins
- 3 transition bags (for BIKE, RUN and SWIM)
- 1 swimming cap
- 1 bike number (sticker)
- 3 helmet numbers (sticker)
- 3×2 stickers sets to paste on your transition bags
- 1 athlete guide with all the explanations needed.
The athlete’s band is valid as entrance ticket for
- the official swim trainings
- the bike park
- the transition area
- the Heroes Night Awards Ceremony on sunday evening including banquet and the athletes’ party afterwards
Please check your starter package carefully. If anything is missing, please contact the race office immediately.
If you have any other questions, please contact a member of the Info Stand who will gladly help you.