Rules and regulation
This post is also available in: French
Here you can find all that you must know about the regulation of the race. We advise you to read this with your parent.
The price to register is 8€.
The licensed children FFTRI or UNSS:
- you have to join to the application form a copy of the licence 2012 with the ID photo
For the licences delivered by the federation members of the ITU:
- join a copy of the licence 2013 with an ID photo to the application form
The non-licensed children have to:
- Provide a medical certificate of less than one year specifying the aptitude for an aquathlon.
- For every non-licensed, a parental authorisation must be provided (on the reverse of the registration form)
Friday, September 21st : 09:00 am – 07:00 pm (Ironman Village Expo, Place François Villon, Aix en Provence)
Saturday, September 21st: 11:00 am – 01:45 pm (Lac de Peyrolles-en-Provence)
At your arrival in Peyrolles, come and register at the IronKIDS tent located in the playing area.
For the registration, you will have to bring:
• your valid licence
• if you are non-licensed, a medical certificate
• your parental authorization
Try to send these documents as soon as possible, with the entry fee of 8 euros, to Triangle France, 6 Place Garibaldi, 06300 Nice. Then you only will have to take your number.
Make sure you know your start number before coming to the reception at the race office. An alphabetical list of the participants with the start numbers will be posted. You have to control your information before receiving your package.
At the registration, you will receive:
1 number, 1 swim cap, 4 safety pins, a flyer of information, timing chip and a tee-shirt you will have to wear during the RUN.
You will be disqualified if you don’t wear the T-shirt during the run part
Thanks for checking your race package. The possible complaints are to be announced immediately to the office of the organization.
You will get your timing chip during your registration. You must always have it on you all along the race. It will enable you to know your time and your position.
Your start number must be placed in front of you t-shirt for the RUN. The number as well as the sponsors printed on it must be perfectly visible and mustn’t be modified (the nurse pins are provided with the package). For the SWIM, you must wear the swim cap provided by the organization.
The worn of a belt number is tolerated only if it allows a perfect visibility of the number.
Briefing – OBLIGATORY!
You have to participate to the briefing. It will take place on Saturday before the race, in the start zone. Each category has a particular briefing. You will receive the exact time of each briefing before the event.
The transition area is located at the beach. Before the race, you will deposit there your IronKIDS tee-shirt, your running shoes and your start number in the corresponding place.
An aid station will be available after the FinishLine. There you will recover after your effort with food and drinks.
This aid station will also be the meeting point where your parents will come to pick you up after the race.
If you need assistance, tell to the first volunteer/official you will see. A medical assistance will be called and will provide you the first care. Stay imperatively at the place from where you called the assistance.
The results will be posted on www.ironmanpaysdaix.com. The Award Ceremony will take place on Saturday after the race.
1. You must wear the swim cap provided by the organization
2. Only the boats of the rescue teams or official are authorized to sail on the SWIM circuit.
3. For the race of the Sea Horses, the arm-floats can be authorized and a nautical assistance will be installed so that each child could join the beach and finish the competition
1. The tee-shirt provided by the organisation must be worn during the RUN, from the transition area until the cossing of the finishing line. The tee-shirt must be worn correctly and it size mustn’t be reduced or distorted.
2. It is forbidden to run barefoot. For safety reason, Kids must run with their baskets. Participants must have put their baskets before the end of the transition area.
3. It is forbidden to leave the course or to take a short cut.
4. It is forbidden to be helped by a third on the RUN circuit.
5. The number must be perfectly visible on the tee-shirt.
6. You will be disqualified if you will be help by an other with a characteristic way.
7. The mobile radios or telephones are prohibited for the competitors.
1. The rules and regulation are the ones of the French Federation of Triathlon (FFTRI).
2. The timing chip must be placed at the right ankle and must be worn during the entire competition.
3. No site is envisaged by the organization to deposit the clothes you wear before the start or which you will need after the competition. By consequent, we advise you to leave it to your parents. They will be able to join you, after the FinishLine.